I am a jazz vocalist, specializing in the sounds and vocal stylings of the 1920’s, 30’s, and 40’s. I sing primarily with the Mint Julep Jazz Band, a little big band with a lineup of 4 horns, rhythm section, and vocalist, that recreates the jazz sounds of the 1920′s, 1930′s, and early 1940’s through arrangements based on original recordings from the jazz age and swing era. My husband, Lucian Cobb, and I formed this band in 2012 to be a dance band, the kind that makes you want to swing out!
If you would like to book the Mint Julep Jazz Band, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the Mint Julep Jazz Band, photos, videos, and audio, please visit the band website at http://www.mintjulepjazzband.com.
I have also performed with all of these fine purveyors of jazz music (check my calendar page for current bookings):
– Michael Gamble and the Rhythm Serenaders (Asheville, NC)
– Jonathan Stout and his bands – Campus Five, Rhythm Busters, and Orchestra (Los Angeles, CA)
– Boilermaker Jazz Band (Pittsburgh, PA)
– Craig Gildner and his bands – Blue Crescent Syncopators and Big Band (Washington, DC)
– Glenn Crytzer and his bands – New Yorkers and his Orchestra (New York, NY)
– Russ Wilson and his bands – Swingtette and Nouveau-Passe Orchestra (Asheville, NC)
– Jonathan Doyle Swingtet (Austin, TX/Chicago, IL)
– Brooks Prumo Orchestra (Austin, TX)
– Solomon Douglas Swingtet (Seattle, WA)
– Drew Nugent and the Midnight Society (Philadelphia, PA)
– Clark Stern (Leasburg, NC)
– Ethan Uslan (Charlotte, NC)
– Keenan McKenzie (Durham, NC)
– The Low Down Sires (Asheville, NC)
– Peter Lamb and the Wolves (Raleigh, NC)
– Al Strong Trio (Durham, NC)
– Atomic Rhythm All-Stars (Raleigh, NC)
Finally, here’s a fancy Google map of every city where I’ve performed since 2012 – I’d love to come to your city, too!