I am a jazz vocalist, specializing in the sounds and vocal stylings of the 1920’s, 30’s, and 40’s. I run a little big band called the Mint Julep Jazz Band with my husband, trombone player Lucian Cobb, which strives to be an ideal dance band for swing dancers, with music from and inspired by the jazz age and swing era.
If you would like to book the Mint Julep Jazz Band, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the Mint Julep Jazz Band, photos, videos, and audio, please visit the band website at http://www.mintjulepjazzband.com.
To listen to the band and purchase tracks or albums, check us out on Bandcamp, iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, and just about anywhere digital music is sold.
I have also performed with all of these fine purveyors of jazz music (check my calendar page for current bookings):
- Michael Gamble and the Rhythm Serenaders (Asheville, NC)
- Jonathan Stout and his bands – Campus Five, Rhythm Busters, and Orchestra (Los Angeles, CA)
- Boilermaker Jazz Band (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Craig Gildner and his bands – Blue Crescent Syncopators and Big Band (Washington, DC)
- Glenn Crytzer and his bands – New Yorkers and his Orchestra (New York, NY)
- Gordon Au – tribute to the Louis Armstrong All-Stars (New York, NY)
- Glenn Miller Orchestra (touring)
- Russ Wilson and his bands – Swingtette and Nouveau-Passe Orchestra (Asheville, NC)
- Jonathan Doyle Swingtet (Austin, TX/Chicago, IL)
- Brooks Prumo Orchestra (Austin, TX)
- Solomon Douglas Swingtet (Seattle, WA)
- Drew Nugent and the Midnight Society (Philadelphia, PA)
- Clark Stern (Leasburg, NC)
- Ethan Uslan (Charlotte, NC)
- Keenan McKenzie (Durham, NC)
- The Low Down Sires (Asheville, NC)
- Peter Lamb and the Wolves (Raleigh, NC)
- Al Strong Trio (Durham, NC)
- Atomic Rhythm All-Stars (Raleigh, NC)
Finally, here’s a fancy Google map of every city where I’ve performed since 2012 – I’d love to come to your city, too!